Search This Blog

Friday, January 15, 2016

Tired of rejection? Agents ignoring you...Publishers out of reach?


I was tired of rejection and sick of literary agents who never reply or publishers who take forever to give you a simple answer "We're not interested." During all this time I thought anyone who self-published their book was something of a loser who was just desperate and spent a ton of money on a vanity press. Then I found Amazon's CreateSpace,but on the outset it looked just too good to be true. Well it wasn't and I just received the final proof of my novel, Nymphomania Bloodlust, and it looks beautiful.

I did spend $99, my choice to buy my own ISBN. Otherwise, zilch, nada, didn't cost me a nickel. And the final product is as classy as anything I have ever seen in the book store. I did it all with technical help from my wife, because she is better at the basics than I. But any computer 101 person could master the CreateSpace process and if you get in trouble you just go to their "Contact Support" for answers. That is also free. There is paid tutoring but I was never in a position to need that.

I had and still do have complete control over everything and CS even handles distribution to book stores, book distributors and other methods along with featuring your book on Amazon.com as well as Kindle. Sound like it's too good to be true? Well it is but for the first time this rrangement refutes the old axiom of "If it sounds too good to be true it probably is." And I already have a lineup for book promotion that I am sure will make my book sell, which I'll discuss later.

If you are struggling take a look at CreateSpace. You won't be sorry.

No comments: